Dietrichstein Tomb

Church of St. Anne with imitation of the Holy House of Loreto in Italy was built during the years 1623-1656 in the lower part of the Mikulov Square. On the southwest side of the church, Dietrichsteins' funeral chapel was built. In the early 18th century it received the double-towered facade designed by J.B. Fischer von Erlach. The whole building extensively damaged by a devastating fire in 1784 and only in mid 19th century it was rebuilt into the tomb of the Dietrichstein family. The remains of family members from 1617 to 1852 were brought here from the interim location under the Church of St. Wenceslas.

Contact

Working hours